I’m gonna place random songs. Whichever comes to mind first.
Rumour Has It - Adele (Pang bitter na nakakaindak)
Someone Like You - Adele (Pag feel ko magdrama)
Offbeat - Clara C (Pag feel ko mangarap)
Forevermore - David Archuleta (Gusto ko ‘to ipatugtog sa kasal ko)
Long Distance - Bruno Mars (Wala. Trip ko lang)
Won’t Give Up - Bruno Mars (Reminder sa sarili na wag susuko)
I Won’t Last A Day Without You - Carpenters or Sarah G (Masarap mainlove)
Breakeven - The Script (Pag heartbroken)
The Camel Song - Clara C (Ideal things to do with THE ONE; don’t leave me)
Parachutes and Airplanes - David Archuleta (Sa panahong todo kilig at masaya)
Hmmmmm. Madami pa akong naiisip actually. Tulad ng Use Somebody, Safe and Sound, The One That Got Away, at kung anu-ano pa! Oh well. Hahaha
Ay! Trip ko lang ‘to. Pero try na din natin. Nasa mood ako eh. Pick one or two songs, then I’ll try to make a cover of it. Lalalala~~ Ganyan talaga pag summer. Bored. Walang magawa. Ayan tuloy, kung anu-ano naiisip. Hahaha
- This movie made me tear up. Want to know the meaning of true love? Watch this film!
- This movie stopped my breathing process. Kidding! It made me cry as well. Like, SUPER cry. I wanna be the wind when I die.
3. In Time
- Never take what you have for granted. There are those who are less fortunate that don’t get the privilege of what you have. In addition to that, live life to the fullest. Don’t live life trapped in your own little box.
- My favorite animated film! Rapunzel is my favorite Disney princess and I even tried growing my hair soooo long when I was young just so I can be called Rapunzel. I so love how they made the modern Rapunzel! Clueless yet still has things done her way somehow.
5. Harry Potter series
- ‘Cause placing one movie just ain’t enough. Haha. I’m a HUGE Potterhead. Period.
6. Spy Kids
- Our most-played CD when I was young. Hindi pa uso DVD nung mga panahong ito. Dalawang CD pa. Haha. I love having adventures with Juni and Carmen! No wonder this CD of ours has been abused. Haha
7. The Lion King
- The classic Disney animated film. I mean, who in the world doesn’t LOVE this? ‘Nuff said.
8. The Bridge to Terabithia
- Another film that made me cry. I just hate deaths, okay? :(
9. Alice in Wonderland
- Idol ko si Alice eh! And I so love their modern remake. It was soooo amazing! Especially with Helena and Johnny Depp in the film. Lalalala~ Come with me to Wonderland? ♥
10. Sydney White
- Modern Snow White! Evil sisters. Seven Dorks, ehem, I mean Dwarfs. Prince Charming. This movie has it all! I enjoyed watching this especially now that I’m about to embark on yet another part of the journey through life - college. I do hope my Prince Charming comes quickly though. Haha. Wishful thinking.
Learning how to commute - Back in sixth grade, I needed to know how since no one was available to pick me up from badminton practice. It kinda changed me; Riding jeepneys became my past-time. Haha.
First time listening to Paramore - That’s what you get! This was also back in sixth grade. I remember it being exam week then, and I was watching MTV (and not studying). I guess Paramore inspired me to learn how to play the drums? I’m pretty good with it now. haha!
Stay Frosty - What the hell kinda name is “Soap” e? Still in sixth grade, I played my first Call of Duty game. It was my years older cousin’s pc that ran it, and it was AWESOME! Modern Warfare was the first game that I really got into playing.
CMLI - Everything Lei said + proving my “un-torpe-ness”. :bd
Getting into LSQC-GS Badminton team - Even though we never beat Ateneo, it was still very fun. I got to know Carlo Arkoncel there, who is now one of my close friends. Yeah, and it shaved all that fat I had too.
So I guess 2007-2008 was pretty awesome. Haha :) Day One
Hello to the, uhh, 11 followers that we have here in our little blog of ours. Since nilalangaw na yung blog namin na ‘to, aalisin na namin siya. LOL. NOOOOOO. OF COURSE NOT! :)) We’ll bring it back to life. Woo-hoo! Hahaha. K. Ang babaw ko. :))
There. As a solution to our langaw problem, we decided to do a 25-day challenge that we would be doing to keep this blog active. :) So, there. Wala laannggg. :))
I’m truly sorry that I won’t be able to greet you at exactly midnight on your birthday. I would probably be asleep by now because of the recollection and all that. This post is just on queue.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ♥
I hope you’ll have an amazing day today. Don’t just sit all day in front of the computer, okay? Try to persuade your parents into doing something amazing today. Just have fun! It’s your birthday anyway. Forget all the troubles in your life, take a deep breath, and face the day with a big smile. :)
I thank you for EVERYTHING that you’ve done for me ever since the day I met you. That would probably be at about three years ago. Wow. Time really does pass by so fast. There was a time when we were really not able to talk too much since we still didn’t know each other so well, and now, I’m really really happy that I got to know you a lot better and became great friends.
I’m so sorry for all the worries, disturbance, and sleepless nights that I may have caused you. I hope you understand that I’m just one of the weirdest people that exist on this planet. Oh well, you know that already. Hahaha. And, still, you chose to remain as my friend. The one who never left my side even if our distance may be a thousand miles away.
I wasn’t able to prepare too much for your birthday. I’m really sorry. I have been quite busy for the past few days. But I promise you that I’ll try to come up with something soon.
I hope that you’ll be able to read this by the time it gets published. I hope you’ll have a great day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY once again! Remember that I’m always here if you need a hand. Take care. God bless. I miss you! :)