Things about my home town
- It’s gettin’ real hot here
- Really hot! Not much trees around really
- It’s pretty far from school so no one really visits, except for my girlfriend
- Geckos, Geckos everywhere
- Everyone hates how loud I play the drums
- Everyone loves to play volleyball and badminton on the streets
- Lot’s of people (Munoz Market, QC Circle, SM North Edsa)
- Our house is where my great grandparents lived
- Our house is kinda big, and my brother and I always try to gun down each other with our nerfs
- It’s really hot here!
Ignatius (at hindi si Lei)
Yeah I skipped 2 days and this is pretty late, oona babawi ako!
Kinda in order, but not really
- Kings of Leon - Use Somebody ( Yung tipong tumutugtog habang kasama mo crush mo )
- Paramore - Decode (E kasi masarap siya tugtugin sa drums)
- The Script - The Man Who Can’t Be Moved ( e’rrbody loves this song!)
- The Script - Breakeven :(
- Rush - Leave That Thing Alone ( I don’t care if you don’t like prog. rock just listen to the bass solo at the end!)
- Linkin Park - Crawling
- Rush - Tom Sawyer
- Jay-Z / Linkin Park - 99Problems/ Numb
- Paramore - Never let this go
- Taylor Swift - Mine (Real Men like songs like these, plus my girlfriend always sings this to me)
I’m gonna place random songs. Whichever comes to mind first.
- Rumour Has It - Adele (Pang bitter na nakakaindak)
- Someone Like You - Adele (Pag feel ko magdrama)
- Offbeat - Clara C (Pag feel ko mangarap)
- Forevermore - David Archuleta (Gusto ko ‘to ipatugtog sa kasal ko)
- Long Distance - Bruno Mars (Wala. Trip ko lang)
- Won’t Give Up - Bruno Mars (Reminder sa sarili na wag susuko)
- I Won’t Last A Day Without You - Carpenters or Sarah G (Masarap mainlove)
- Breakeven - The Script (Pag heartbroken)
- The Camel Song - Clara C (Ideal things to do with THE ONE; don’t leave me)
- Parachutes and Airplanes - David Archuleta (Sa panahong todo kilig at masaya)
Hmmmmm. Madami pa akong naiisip actually. Tulad ng Use Somebody, Safe and Sound, The One That Got Away, at kung anu-ano pa! Oh well. Hahaha
Ay! Trip ko lang ‘to. Pero try na din natin. Nasa mood ako eh. Pick one or two songs, then I’ll try to make a cover of it. Lalalala~~ Ganyan talaga pag summer. Bored. Walang magawa. Ayan tuloy, kung anu-ano naiisip. Hahaha
1. A Walk to Remember
- This movie made me tear up. Want to know the meaning of true love? Watch this film!
- This movie stopped my breathing process. Kidding! It made me cry as well. Like, SUPER cry. I wanna be the wind when I die.
3. In Time
- Never take what you have for granted. There are those who are less fortunate that don’t get the privilege of what you have. In addition to that, live life to the fullest. Don’t live life trapped in your own little box.
- My favorite animated film! Rapunzel is my favorite Disney princess and I even tried growing my hair soooo long when I was young just so I can be called Rapunzel. I so love how they made the modern Rapunzel! Clueless yet still has things done her way somehow.
5. Harry Potter series
- ‘Cause placing one movie just ain’t enough. Haha. I’m a HUGE Potterhead. Period.
6. Spy Kids
- Our most-played CD when I was young. Hindi pa uso DVD nung mga panahong ito. Dalawang CD pa. Haha. I love having adventures with Juni and Carmen! No wonder this CD of ours has been abused. Haha
7. The Lion King
- The classic Disney animated film. I mean, who in the world doesn’t LOVE this? ‘Nuff said.
8. The Bridge to Terabithia
- Another film that made me cry. I just hate deaths, okay? :(
9. Alice in Wonderland
- Idol ko si Alice eh! And I so love their modern remake. It was soooo amazing! Especially with Helena and Johnny Depp in the film. Lalalala~ Come with me to Wonderland? ♥
10. Sydney White
- Modern Snow White! Evil sisters. Seven Dorks, ehem, I mean Dwarfs. Prince Charming. This movie has it all! I enjoyed watching this especially now that I’m about to embark on yet another part of the journey through life - college. I do hope my Prince Charming comes quickly though. Haha. Wishful thinking.
And kasi nilalangaw na naman ‘tong blog na ‘to, susubukan kong tapusin ang lahat ng natira para dun sa Tumblr challenge in one go.
Alam ko, 3AM na. I DON’T CARE. Hahaha. Sungit much.
- 5’9 at 16
- Plays drums
- Plays the Patteteg for the LSQC Choral Society B-)
- Shares the same skin tone with Lei (according to her)
- Eats a lot of bibingka
- Ranks fifth in the graduating semi-cream class :)
- Plays a lot of Call of Duty
- Finds Cookies ‘n’ Cream boring
- Finds DQ’s Double Cocoa Fudge shake amazing
- Learning how to commute - Back in sixth grade, I needed to know how since no one was available to pick me up from badminton practice. It kinda changed me; Riding jeepneys became my past-time. Haha.
- First time listening to Paramore - That’s what you get! This was also back in sixth grade. I remember it being exam week then, and I was watching MTV (and not studying). I guess Paramore inspired me to learn how to play the drums? I’m pretty good with it now. haha!
- Stay Frosty - What the hell kinda name is “Soap” e? Still in sixth grade, I played my first Call of Duty game. It was my years older cousin’s pc that ran it, and it was AWESOME! Modern Warfare was the first game that I really got into playing.
- CMLI - Everything Lei said + proving my “un-torpe-ness”. :bd
- Getting into LSQC-GS Badminton team - Even though we never beat Ateneo, it was still very fun. I got to know Carlo Arkoncel there, who is now one of my close friends. Yeah, and it shaved all that fat I had too.
So I guess 2007-2008 was pretty awesome. Haha :)
I promise to add a photo as cool as Lei’s was.
01. Five most important/memorable childhood memories
02. Ten random facts about yourself
03. Seven secrets
04. Top 10 Favorite movies of all time
05. Top 10 Favorite songs of all time
06. Ten facts about your hometown
07. List the people in your family & a random fact about them
08. Top 10 favorite movie or TV show characters of all time
09. A random list (one can be found on listverse.com or toptenz.net)
10. 10 random things that you remember from school
11. Top 10 Tumblr blogs, according to you
12. Five chores that you love, 5 chores that you hate
13. Top 10 things you look for in a friend
14. Top 10 things you look for in a romantic partner
15. 10 places you want to visit before you die
16. Put your music player on shuffle, list the first 10 songs that come up
17. 5 favorite actors, 5 favorite actresses
18. 10 most important people in your life
19. 10 things that you could not live without
20. 10 favorite websites
21. 10 favorite games
22. 10 things that you love about yourself
23. 5 Favorite Foods, 5 least favorite foods
24. 10 most influential people/things/events in your life
25. 10 of your wildest dreams
Here we go. Well, we won’t be doing this daily. Just whenever we have time. :))
Hello to the, uhh, 11 followers that we have here in our little blog of ours. Since nilalangaw na yung blog namin na ‘to, aalisin na namin siya. LOL. NOOOOOO. OF COURSE NOT! :)) We’ll bring it back to life. Woo-hoo! Hahaha. K. Ang babaw ko. :))
There. As a solution to our langaw problem, we decided to do a 25-day challenge that we would be doing to keep this blog active. :) So, there. Wala laannggg. :))
Hi Ige! ♥
LOL at the GIF. HAHAHAHA
cute oh :> :))
Thanks po Areanne :)